Dr. Aashish Arbat
Among the Top Orthopaedician in Pune, Dr. Aashish Arbat is an Internationally Acclaimed Joint Replacement Surgeon with over a decade of persistent work towards treating 5000+ patients through advanced techniques. He is the first 3D AI-based Robotic Joint Replacement Surgeon in Western India.
He is among leading knee and shoulder surgeons at the state and national levels. Dr. Aashish Arbat is associated with IPL Gujarat, ProKabaddi League India, and Pune Wrestling Federation. Proactively involved in devising Patient Information System for Government of Scotland (2006).
- Mch Orthopedics. (2007) Royal College of Surgeons, London, UK
- M.S. (Orth) (2005) K.E.M, University of Mumbai, India. (Third place in the university)
- M.B.B.S., Hons. (2000) University of Mumbai, India.
- Princeton University NJ USA (2010) Under Dr. Jeff Abrams (Shoulder Surgeon)
- Shoulder and Elbow Arthroscopy Under Dr. H. Sugaya, Fellowship (2007 – 2008) at FUNABASHI SPORTS MEDICINE CENTRE, TOKYO JAPAN
- N.U.H, Singapore, (2005) Under Dr. K. C. Ang, DEPT OF SPORTS MEDICINE.
- Guest Faculty Speaker, Dundee University (Edinburgh, UK) for MCH Orthopedic course
- Bombay Orthopaedic society
- Pune Orthopaedic society
- MMC registered speaker
- Link Academy Germany Faculty
- INDO-EUROPEAN Arthroscopy Academy Founder Member & Organizing Secretory
· I have completed a research project, involving subacromial impingement syndrome, in Ninewells Hospital, Dundee, Scotland, and UK, which is focused on creating an information website for patients with Subacromial pathology.
· Development of 3D Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Robotic Planning, and development of first Physical Robot for Orthopedics in India
· Completed a research project at the, KEM Hospital, Bombay. Under the heading of, “Prospective study of modalities of various available treatments of Tronzo Type III & IV Intertrochanteric Fracture Femur”, in 30 patients. The study concentrated more on Hemi replacements & Total Joint Replacements in unstable intertrochanteric neck femur fractures.
· Ongoing research on 3D Navigation techniques in Joint replacements
Dr. Aashish Arbat has won many awards in this domain and is the winner of the ‘Robotic vs Conventional TKR’ debate in Malaysia.
Special Interest: Robotic Joint Replacement & Arthroscopy
Dr. Aashish Arbat is a renowned Orthopedic Surgeon in Sahyadri Hospital. Also, he provides services as an Orthopedic Doctor in Jehangir Hospital.
Dr. Aashish Arbat is also available at:
- Currae Hospital, Thane
- Aditi Hospital, Mulund, Mumbai
- Gurudev Hospital, Kalyan