Your presence on this page is a clear indication that you are struggling with certain knee joint issues and badly want to get rid of them… Hence finally looking for some good total knee replacement doctor … who can help you out in getting relieve from this pain…Well if that’s the case and you are in seek of some good total knee replacement doctor in Pune, Maharashtra side… Then you’re absolutely on the correct page… as here we are going to introduce you the best total knee replacement surgeon in Pune… Maharashtra. However… before digging into who will be the best for you and how… we think its important to recognize… whether you seriously need some knee replacement surgery sort of thing… or the knee problems you are facing are just general and can take taken care of via exercises and good food… So… going with this…
Do You Need Knee Replacement Surgery?If you are encountering either or multiple of the set forth issues… then its time you might need knee replacement surgery…
- Excessive knee pain… limiting your everyday activities
- Moderate or excessive knee pain while resting, day or night.
- Long-lasting knee inflammation and swelling… not getting better with medications, good food or rest.
- Bowing in or out of your leg.
Dr. Aashish Arbat – Best Total Knee Replacement Doctor in Pune, MaharashtraInternationally acclaimed joint replacement surgeon with over a decade of persistent work towards treating 3500+ patients… Dr. Aashish Arbat is the best knee replacement surgeon in Pune, Maharashtra. (MBBS, MS, MCh & RCS) Dr. Aashish do have an experience of more than 14 years in this field. He is amongst the very surgeons specialized for tissues preserving total knee replacement surgery in India. This is the reason… he is referred as best knee replacement surgeon in India. Dr. Aashish Arbat is amongst the leading knee and shoulder surgeons at the state and national levels. Moreover, He is associated with IPL Gujarat, ProKabaddi League India & Pune Wrestling Federation. Dr. Arbat (Orthopedic Doctor in Pune) is proactively involved in devising Patient Information System for Government of Scotland in the year 2006.
Specialties About Dr. Aashish Arbat Which Makes Him The Best Knee Replacement Surgeon in MaharashtraThere are some peculiar techniques opt or used by Dr. Aashish Arbat (Best for Full Knee Replacement in Pune)… All these makes him the ultimate Knee Replacement Surgeon in Pune, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Aashish has successfully introduced preserving (Subvastus Cruciate Retaining) Surgery… ultimately leading to patient’s early recovery.
- Perform Computer Assisted TKR Surgery (CAS) – a sort of navigation enabling precision of surgical cuts
- Has introduced Bone Conserving Total Knee Replacement Surgery… preserving patient’s natural wealth.
- Provide high flexion with stability… This is done with approved implants… facilitating patient with the freedom to pursue life.
- Make use of CoCr Tibial base plates… enabling significant reduction in wear & tear rates.
- Ensure accurate size and shape of implants… incorporating use of ‘Tailor Made’ implants.
Dr. Aashish’s (Best Knee Replacement Surgeon in Pune) Working ProcedureDr. Aashish (Best for Total Knee Replacement in Pune, Maharashtra) unlike other orthopedic surgeons… do not directly approach for knee replacement surgery… instead firstly determine… whether is it suitable to go for knee replacement or knee arthroplasty procedure or not… In order to do this… certain things are assessed… such as: knee’s range of motion, strength and stability. Moreover, X-rays are done to determine the damage extent. Furthermore, Choosing is done from a wide range of knee replacement prostheses and surgical techniques… considering patient’s age, weight, knee size and shape, activity level, and the overall health. Thus, this is the procedure how the best total knee replacement surgery in Pune, Mumbai, Maharashtra is done. So, this was all about when to consider knee replacement surgery, why to go for Dr. Aashish Arbat and how he is the best total knee replacement doctor in Pune, Maharashtra. Now we think its time to discuss certain general things associated with total knee replacement surgery.
Why Total Knee Replacement Surgery is Done?Well, According to Dr. Arbat (Best Knee Replacement Doctor Pune, Maharashtra) & other orthopedic experts, The most common cause for knee replacement surgery is to get rid of severe pain caused by osteoarthritis. Generally, People requiring knee replacement surgery suffer from issues like problem in walking, climbing stairs, getting in and out of chairs. Moreover, some also get knee pain at rest.
Patient’s Recovery at HomeThe successful completion of patient’s knee replacement surgery depends on how appropriately he/she attends his/her orthopedic consultant guidance… while being at home the very first few weeks after surgery…
- Its crucial to maintain the operational section fresh and dry.
- One should avoid stair-climbing… until prescribed by respective orthopaedic doctor.
- Usage of ice onto the knee… to decrease knee inflammation.
- One can take Painkillers for pain relieving… but only onto the doctor’s prescription.
- Remove stitches… via seeing doctor in a clinic.
- One should follow a progressive walking schedule… as this is necessary for improvement in movement, mobility and motion initially at home.
- One should avoid driving… until suggested by doctor.
- Walker should be used… until appropriate movement and motion is performed by knee.
- Falling should be avoiding.
Risks Associated with Knee Replacement SurgeryAlike other surgeries… knee replacement surgery also carry certain risks… Some such risks are:
- Heart Attack
- Blood clotting in the leg vein or lungs
- Nerve Damage
Common Signs of InfectionYou need to consult your doctor immediately as soon as you notice the set forth signs…
- Shaking chills
- Fever greater than 100 F (37.8 C)
- Drainage from the surgical site
- Increasing tenderness, redness, pain and swelling in the knee.
Dr. Aashish Arbat – Best For Robotic Knee Replacement in PuneDr. Arbat (Best for total knee replacement in Pune) performs the finest Robotic knee replacement in Pune, Maharashtra. In this technique, 3D technology and artificial intelligence is integrated for making joint replacement surgeries more and more personalized. Via using this technique, Dr. Arbat enables planning to customize the best fit implant design, position and size for the individual patient. What’s the best thing about this Robotic knee replacement surgery is that the accuracy of the entire system is combined with its cost and time-saving procedure… all this ultimately leads to higher patient satisfaction.
Why Robotic Knee Replacement Surgery?
- Improved balance
- Quick recovery
- Rapid return to function
- Improved alignment and biomechanics
Now below find the places where Dr. Aashish Arbat practices…You can visit either of these places (according to your convenience) for the best total knee replacement surgery in Pune, Maharashtra.
- Jehangir Hospital (Opp Pune Railway Station, Pune)
- Oyster & Pearl Hospital (Shivaji Nagar, Pune)
- Poona Hospital (Sadashiv Peth, Pune)
How Dr. Aashish Arbat is the top knee replacement doctor in Pune?As mentioned above in the blog, Dr. Aashish Arbat is amongst the few orthopedic surgeons in India… specialized for tissue preserving total knee replacement surgery. Moreover, he is the one who introduced Bone Conserving Total Knee Replacement Surgery. Similar sort of other reasons are there… proving Dr. Aashish Arbat as the best knee replacement surgeon in Pune, Maharashtra, India.
What is the knee replacement surgery cost Pune?The knee surgery Pune cost differ… depending upon the technique used in surgery and the patient’s general health around that time. If one is encountering distinct conditions not identifiable with knees… then in that case the method and the cost gets affect. Well usually, while thinking about the costs of the procedure… one is ought to likewise consider extra expenses for…
- Physical therapy in hospital
- Treatment during recovery at home
- Follow-up appointment and care
- Finding support at home
- Transportation costs.